2011 m. gruodžio 1 d., ketvirtadienis

Winter came!

Hey hey, winter has come!

Here you can still see the last 15 minutes of Autumn.

Today. Officially. Has started an amazing time! WINTER!
Oh oh, and you know what. Guess, what's that? Noooo, it's not a champagne.
It's a dandelion wine!! A year ago I picked up lots loooots of blossoms. And a nice acquaintance of mine made a wine! Today I had a try of it and it tastes wunderbar!

What wine cane be better than the one you made by yourself?!





What's also new that I'm excited to share. I'm deadly tired but before I go to sleep, I'm gonna show you a thing. No, gonna ask you before: Hey, do you wanna see me on TV?! Yeah? So do that. Tadam!! :D

http://www.pinigukarta.lt/naujienos-nuomones/pinigu-karta-2011-11-29 Scroll down. There're two parts of my TV report called "Užsieniečių verslas Lietuvoje" (Business of foreigners in Lithuania).

Ok. Goin' to sleep. Feelin' a bit dizzy. It's late. And tomorrow gonna have to make lots of interviews.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą