2011 m. gruodžio 9 d., penktadienis

The girl

Today I've remembered that it's been long time when I did something that I really believe in. Yep. I've been watching this video again. In this girl I've recognised myself. This passion, emotions, clear eyes and voice when you believe what you're talking about. I'm missing that. And hope that the coming 2012 year will bring it to me.


By the way, found this video around two years ago. Posted that on facebook and had a comment from a friend such like: "What is it for? What, are you into global problems?" I was sincerely surprised. I'm so sick of these marketing, programming, business affected attitude of people. I'm not the savior of the world. I'm not the one who'd tie herself up to the tree. I'm selfish and did lots of good and bad things. Like everyone. I'm not perfect. But realizing what's happening and how people treat each other, I miss words. People are selling themselves and each other and sometimes watching the poverty and some people, my heart breaks. Really.

So a moment of a truth today in my mind and my eyes. Its a great feeling. To be real.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą