So this week was full of reflections. You know. My birthday came! :) Yep, that's the reason.
(by the way, that's an old fashioned calendar on the wall we got in the kitchen. I love it! Would be nice to have the new one for 2012! :) "Pirmadienis" means "Monday" :P )
So. Continuing about the birthday. So then the scenario of my reaction is like:
- Oh gosh, I'm getting old. aaaa!
- and then: Oh Jesus, I didn't create a family yet. Damn.
- Damn NR. 2: And my ex-classmate is getting a baby. Saw that on facebook!
- And then: Aou, I'm still not exactly sure what a career exactly I want to go for. And my other ex-classmate doesn't care about it - she's just a happy housewife. Hm, maybe that's really better? It's so peaceful and she doesn't have to take care about anything? Does it mean that my life is kind a passing with the others? Huh? Em...
And then finally: No! I am what I am and the only one. As you are as well, by the way. And there's no need to waste your time on being someone else. Being you is the best way for you to live. Follow yourself, don't lose this path and feeling from inside leading where you feel you got to be. And then sooner or later you gonna get where you need to be. You know everything. It's inside you. You just need to open yourself and listen. So. Yep :)
Monday was a simple working day. Kind a starting to agree with people saying that Mondays are the most difficult days of the week. It's always unpleasant to come back to working mood after a weekend. But what was I about. So. Monday was a simple day. But in the evening me and a friend of mine had a piece of my favourite cake (from a shop), a drink and a talk about dreams. No one baked a chocolate cake to me this year! Missing that.
We got a bit drunk and went to sleep ;))
But also what was special on this Monday is the sky! Me and an operator of mine where driving around Vilnius for lots of interviews. Stopped for lunch on the top of one highest buildings in Vilnius.
So here're some shots.
Watching sunset
while eating.

INDRE
AtsakytiPanaikintiINDRE
INDRE
=)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x37qb_the-coral-dreaming-of-you_music
Oh I forgot to say .. these 2 videos are my present from you =)
AtsakytiPanaikintihttp://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=es1uC7X_elc
sorry .. I mean for you
AtsakytiPanaikinti=)
i totally agree about those sentences: "No! I am what I am and the only one. As you are as well, by the way. And there's no need to waste your time on being someone else."
AtsakytiPanaikintiExactly.
Yea, that's right - we should definatelly be ourselves and love our lives so so much!
It's the only one given for us, so let's not waste it looking to others ;)