2011 m. gruodžio 16 d., penktadienis

Eyes in daily life

It happens to me that sometimes I see incredible things. At least they're incredible for me. In these moments I'm surprised of myself and can't believe my eyes. Do you see any strange things in your daily life as I do?

Look at this picture. Carefully. Do you see anything? Look once again.

Now let's laugh. This is what I see! :D
Or it could also be an angel.

And it's just on the wall of one staircase in Vilnius. I used to walk through it daily and every time I used to see the same thing. Then I lost patience and took a photo. So here it is. How crazy is that? :)

By the way, lately I started seeing the shapes of heart on the ground while walking home / work / dance. Fun :))

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą