Hey! How are you?
I'm late but Merry Christmas!!! :)) Was offline for Christmas and was happy to give all my time to my family! So coming back just now.
P.S. This photo and a cookie in the picture is authentic. I made it! ;) "Kalėdos" - that's how we call Christmas in lithuanian.
So. How was your Christmas? Hope it was nice. It was calm and harmonic at our home this year. Loved it. After Santa secretly came at night we found our Christmas presents in the morning :)
The main thing what I've been doing after that - baking! Yes! Didn't forget that! And improoooving!
But no, I was not preparing the main dishes or smth like that. I did help to my Mom making things but that was not the main point. By the way, I just looove serving the table with all these colorful napkins, plates, glasses etc. Mom knows that. But what I was focused on was baking cookies! :))
Long time I've been dreaming to make something out of cookies one day. I've been dreaming about it when I was not baking yet. Haha :P (as we know, officially I've started baking cookies just last year :D yep :P ) Sometimes I used to see some nice art out of cookies somewhere. And so I thought maybe finally I could try to do something out of cookies by myself. And maybe my little brother would be happy to join me! To cook together and have fun! So planed that and before coming back home went to the shop and bought LOTS of goods. Actually you don't need much ingredients but if you wanna make LOTS of cookies, then you need LOTS of material :))
And so we started. The beginning was simple. I've started baking just simple ones. I'd love to say "We" but I can't. My little brother was curious about what I'm doing in the kitchen and used to come often but... It's Christmas time! There're lots of cartoons on TV! :) So he was more interested in that. But he helped me painting the cookies!
And anyway, he wouldn't have so much patience to stay in the kitchen as I did in the end... Why? Well...
because of this! What a boy could have so much patience for baking cookies to build a house! :))
But I'm proud! :P I made it! I made three doves and it took me lots of hours (yes, I'm crazy :P ) but I was so excited and so here we have a result! Wooohoo! :)
On the house you can see written "Namai". It means "Home". On the left there's kind a little Christmas tree I made from small figures I bought to make "star" shaped cookies. On the right you can see kind a train - my brother is crazy about them! He can stand for hours in the train station just watching them! :))
This is a house from the back. Pay attention that there're lots of gummy bears! I did put the whole pack! :D
My family did enjoy the cookies and said they were yammy! Before I was leaving everything was almost gone. They've been already saying: "Well, the house looks so beautiful but it has to be very tasty..." :)) Hope the train or the roof is still there :) But anyway, I was happy to make them happy!
Merry Christmas to you!

Komentarų nėra:
Rašyti komentarą