So what's new. I don't know. I feel as if my mind would be melting. Everything is loosing the shape living throughout the spring. I've got a feeling that I'm becoming sentimental. Banal. Philosophical. I start missing the structrure in my thinking. I couldn't even list exactly what I've been doning lately. I'm so relaxed! In case days go so smooth and one after another so naturally and in peace that I just enjoy and find myself in the process of the life.
But in this case, it's good. I feel life! The taste. Quality. I live no longer in this rush. Far from it. My time stoped. It's not so counted into weeks, days, hours, seconds. Since I've arrived here, so far still I don't wear a watch on my wrist :)) I don't plan a lot here so maybe that's the reason of the lack of the structure I notice in myself. But I start missing this mode. So at this point something should change in the near future. However, let's try to have a look what happened in my life lately. I'm curious by myself :)
- Was fun to write a press release article for lithuanian travelers who currently are coming back home from Greenland!! Three guys came up with the idea to cross the ice island by sliding. Why not, huh? Press release was announced in few websites, here's announce in the biggest lithuanian newspaper, read here.
- I've participated in albanian artist's work presentation. It's fun. Interesting. Young guy who graduated from graphic design and now is struggling with the choice where to study - in London or New York? m? :) Beautiful!
- Last week I was happy about the rain. I remember after coming to Austria for the first time in my life (!) I've been cycling in the rain. I know, for some people it's hard to believe. First time in you life?! Yes! To ride in the rain by choice not by chance. I don't remember wether I was going to/from the gallery. So imagine my facial grimase in the rain. I was more one of those who would ride a bicycle holding an umbrella in one hand. And fun, and beautiful, and the head is dry. And this time. Oh my. What a splendor. Simplicity. Rain! Life is inspiring, huh?
- We had our lunch table in the gallery. We organize it once in a month, so me and my flatmate made a famous austrian chocolate cake Sachertorte. You can see the result in the picture! I've used other recipe, but maybe this one would fit you.
- Continuing the talk about the food, I've tried a papaya first time in my life! For the lunch. Yeah, it came from supermarket. Didn't find it on the tree. Maybe someday in Spain .. But Yammy. Such a soft fruit.
- Last week I pretended to be a grown up pretty lady. As you've heard maybe, long pretty dress doesn't just hang in the wardrobe in Austria. It's not a myth. I didn't experience the great dancing Ball of Vienna which I'd like to, it's interesting. But Saturday was a special day for my simple black dress. I went to the "Multi-Kulti Ball" - an alternative dance ball, were you can hear classical music, loose yourself in the evening lights, see beautiful people and be impressed by africans wearing their national clothes. It was interesting. Anyway, the wine and food was so expensive and we got so hungry that after that we went for a pizza and beer :D
- I was happy about american lindyhopper who visited me in Graz. We've made a lindy lesson together. It was great. And yet with another lindyhoper from Vienna we've made a dance show in one of the city squares. Graz music band practised to play several swing songs just for us (!), so we've danced!
- Graz Music Days took place in the street. I was surprised, because at the same time we have them in Lithuania! Oh you are genius dear Mamontovas (lithuanian musician who founded music days in Vilnius). Perfect copy! : D But thank you. So in one of the city squares I've taught how to dance Shim-Sham. Again. I know. Me too, not suprised by myself anymore :D And I'm not so afraid to hold the microphone anymore.
- Today is kind of a Big Day. Cause I am doing a presentation of Lithuania. On the left you can see the anounce about my event. I have to prepare for it and I'm writing blog instead. Oh my old not missed Procrastination feeling. Who didn't experience that, huh? Oh, then I don't know you so well.
Well, going to prepare for presentation.
See ya ;)

Komentarų nėra:
Rašyti komentarą