I've decided to write my blog in lithuanian & english. I would say I'll try to so that in english cause my skills are not in such a high level. Anyway, there're more and more people who do not speak lituano so I thought I could start just translating the text. I'm sorry for myself about my time thou but anyway, let's try. Let's hope I won't be lazy to translate my texts on blog every time I post the new one. So, let's start.
A fact that dandelions blossoms in Graz at this very moment, is a natural thing already. But I forgot the fact that they are still preparing to blossom in Lithuania. My Mom reminded me that today. It is hard to believe for myself, that I forgot! I'm so into life here and the weather, that I feel a bit dizzy. Weather was surprising last year during the winter here, when I've been waiting for taking my warm sweaters out of the closet, but I never needed that cause the snow stayed only for three weeks. And spring came very quickly. Everything became green just in a moment, during one week, so I'm already used to my tanned skin and an open window in my room for a fresh wind to come in. I just take it deep to my lungs and enjoy.
Spring ... Ring ... Ring ... Condensed milk .. : D I remember there was a music group called Condensed milk. Playing is terrible, but at least it's a crazy name as for the band. It reminds me a crazy punk music band with the name "And what is beautiful is beautiful". They scream on the stage so harmonious, that you just wanna leave. But at least, people look fun :))
So. Where was I. Oh, condensed milk. I was in Russian store! I knew that it exists and out of curiosity I've already been there once, but this time I went with the purpose. What what. You're asking what did I do there? Well, I was looking for ingredients to make lithuanian "lazy" sweet! If we're lazy that already, let's make it in a good quality! In fact, I've promised to make a lithuanian sweet to the Mom of my flatmate when she comes to Graz. She arrived last Friday (we visited her in the mountains last February). A promise is a promise.
Thus, condensed milk was found in Russian store. Not only simple Сгущенное молоко, but even Caramel! Russian variation, but who cares, when you want to make "lazy". So, let's use google and take the pots! :)) It's funny to say that and a bit uncomfortable. My cheeks should blush, but for the first time in her life, Indre made "lazy" by herself! I've always used to help. Not only to eat, but also mixing ingredients. And now such a "complex" 20 minutes manufacturing process I did by myself :)) Life is a hard thing :) It came out Super. High quality of loud: "nom nom..." I made two versions - with cocoa, and caramel. Everyone loved it. I'll bring some tomorrow to my work. Oh, austrians austrians... They do not know such simple joys of life. I have to teach them :)
As talkin' about all these eatable things, I found something exotic by myself. In russian shop I found lithuanian salt. Totally out of space. Such a salt in such packaging you would need great skills to find even in Lithuania, but you can find it russian shop! :D I couldn't resist myself not taking a photo of it. Frankly, it would be funny if it wouldn't be sad. Rock salt, that have been started to pack in such a manner for sale, when? 20 years ago? ..
Landsbergis (old lithuanian politician), make the change!
So these are my sweet adventures. What's not so sweet this week? Don't know, seems nothing has been such this week. But it was unusual.
I've participated in international Easter. It was the second Easter spent not at home. Last year, after long discussion and reflection on Easter I gave my time for lindyhop festival "Harlem" in Vilnius, this year - a self-made dinner on the roof with Erasmus students in Klagenfurt. I've never had such Easter or any big Erasmus event as this. I didn't go by Erasmus! I'm a simple person you know :) So. I spoke in this event English, French and even Russian: D Tasted cheese cake (must do this thing!) and chocolate cake (France), potato and meat pie (Bosnia), the beautiful fruit cake (Madeira Island), Russian salad (made by a spanish! :D ), bread dessert (Latvia), carrot pudding (India), etc. In short, I ate a lot: D
I didn't know what I'm gonna do on Easter for a long time. And I didn't plan any special journey, but when everyone started to go on holidays and to leave, I became stressed. I felt if I'm losing something so I realized that I had to rush. To go. Somewhere! So that's why I just jumped in to the train and went to visit a Czech guy in Klagenfurt. It was good. In those moments you realize you've forgotten, that sometimes you need to move and change the environment. I enjoyed sunbathing on the roof and feeding the horses. With a group of students we went to a short trip around the neighborhood, but we didn't make it to the mountains :( Anyway, it was fun. Images here. By the way, I don't like that my photos are public. It would be ideal if all my friends would sign up to picasa, but there're just few people there, so I feel a bit like exhibicionist here: /
What's more interesting. In addition to constantly thinking about the plans of my life, which I'm going crazy at the moment, this week I was even more intense in this topic. I've got to know that one girl living in Graz is going to realize her dream - to work as a hostess! A girl made a thought to fly, why not, huh? Amazing. And the interesting part of it is that she's going to Arab Emirates! So now she's questioning herself: "Do they have apples?! No! They import it!"In late May she's going to Venice, then takes a fly to Dubai and then straight to the training. Wow. It's so nice to watch people achieving their dreams. She said that the idea of having such a work was in her head for two years. How many two-three years matured ideas do you have? Make it!
Yet I admire my cousin, living in London at the moment. Under the plan, she is now going for internship to United States, and then her imagination and the hunger of adventure leads to Australia! Oooo, how amazing it is. You go, girls! I try to implement my dreams too. That's the reason why I'm here now. Live, people, live!
P.S. By the way, if someone would say: "You're just like the weather in April," I'd fully understand what that person had in mind. April weather here has been so different that in April I've got tanned, got cold and got wet in the end.
let the sun shine,
Indre
Well, truly bright impressions (besides, to write blog in english is really not a bad choice).
AtsakytiPanaikintiSo, continue to be vivid!
And wishes from your moterland (weather is amazingly changeable there).
Thank you! Nice to feel support and compliments :) All sincere wishes to motherland, missing it really.
AtsakytiPanaikinti