2011 m. rugsėjo 11 d., sekmadienis

Full taste

Hi! So, welcome back to Autumn!

Feelin' as if I have to do homework. Haven't been here for a long time. Noticed that some of you check my blog time to time. I'm pleasantly surprised. So today the time has come to share with you, what happened in my small life.

Haven't been online here and I'm happy about that - had such an extraordinary summer as never ever! It's been adventurous and I've seen things that I've never seen in my life but this summer was amazing not because of that. It's simply because:

I felt this summer!

With no rush. With no huge big plans. With no superficial festivals. With no commitments.

I felt real summer. 

Just enjoying sun. Riding bicycles with friends. Watching movies. Watching stars. Watching sunsets. Late talks in the evenings with a light breeze. Traveling. Laying in the beach. Swimming. Eating. Oh gosh. I had a full taste!

And tomorrow I'd say is an official beginning of my new period of life. So summing up my experience and trying to get back to the move. Moving rhythm. Which is hard. But I will make it.

So. Indre's summer in short.

Give me a minute to remember my last post. Oh, right, mid of July. Levanda cookies. So, almost two months past. So yep, what after that? Beginning with Graz.

I've always dreamed and still am - to learn playing a piano! I've started that in Spring already and told just a few people about it. I was lucky to find a nice piano teacher. So here's an image from one of my nice piano evenings in summer time.

Next. Dancing. Of course, how can one ever forget dancing. This is my beloved Tanztheater.














And so let's start with my big trip to Corsica! :D Yes, I did it! F i n a l l y !!!

That's the map to Corsica. It was not planned to be exactly as it's marked but because of unexpected situations I got to try...
... Spaghetti Bolognese in Bologna!

How did it happen? Well, you know, things just happen the way they have to happen - I overslept the train :))






After Bologna I met an italian friend in Padova and then had a big hug from my lithuanian friend! We met in Milan. She took a flight from Vilnius and so our trip started.

- Indre, can you believe it, we're really going to Corsica!!
- I know! Can you believe we gonna see blue see and white sand this week?!
- Woohoo!

And so. We're about to meet our adventures!

On the way to ferry we were going to Genova. Or at least tried it. Why? Well, you know, one letter there or there, who cares. So instead of Genova we took the train to Geneva! :D We noticed that after one hour and ended up in italian touristic village named Stresa! :D We were so stressed that moment and the name of the village made it as a joke! :))

Btw, the place itself was beautiful! But full of hotels and old people :))

But then we entered Corsica which says:

CORSICA - NO STRESS. And that was soo true... Why?

Cause you forget how to talk when you see this
and everything else when you eat self-made dinner in the evening near the shore of Mediterranean Sea drinking corsican wine
next day you go to the beach!
and swim to five metters high to watch colorful Mediterranean Sea fishes!

It was first time in my life when I was swimming in such a hight. Keeping in mind that I don't swim in general. Yep, I know. I don't. Like some look as strangers not riding a bike I've never learned to swim. But always wanted to. So finally! With a help of amazing person I was swimming in FIVE metters hight! And saw lots of fishes!!! (gosh, I'm shouting as if I'd be italian)

and full joy with friends!












Hm.. Where to end with my images from Corsica? :) Well in short I could just say that it was great! It was crazy holidays!

Coming back home we visited Pisa. By accident again :)) We didn't even plan it. Love it (not planning part). But it just happened.. We took a ferry from Corsica to Italy but didn't even imagine where's Livorno.. Now we know. It's near Pisa! :D How did we get to know that? From the map in the ferry shop :))

My espresso coffee and croisan in St. Mark's square in Venice!

Did I ever mention that I don't drink coffee? I don't. But this summer I understood that I've never tried espresso coffee in my life. So then I don't have opinion about it, if I like it or not. I should. Now I did! And it was in Italy!

In conclusion: people are strange to drink such things.

And then resting. Eating nectarines and daydreaming with gondolas.








After all these things I came back home to my Austria.

Did you ever know how real walnuts looks like? Growing ones, not packed in plastic and sold in the shop? Me not. So this was the first experience in my life when I saw them growing on the trees. When you take the cover off, they look like this.

Then I realised other "first time in my life" experience:

- Saw bamboos growing.
- Saw pomegranate growing on the tree.
- Saw figs growing.
- Saw persimmons growing.
- Saw papricas growing.
- Saw eggplants growing in the garden.

Maybe these things are natural for you but it was "first time things" for me and I'm happy I've got to see it! I don't care about pizza tower. I care more about seeing bananas growing in real or watching whales swimming in the sea.

So after I came back home, I was just enjoying my lazy summer days with friends. One day walking with bare foot in the park took care of a friend when he decided to climb into the tree in the city park :))











(This has to be a big part of a story how I was moving out of Graz. But it's really a long talk. And sentimental. Emotional. Sad. Happy. Interesting. Different. Wise. Maybe next time.)

In the end of the summer the best part came - I ended up at my home! Real home. HOME SWEET HOME. And I was happy baking cookies with my little brother! Giving him all my time. Not even visiting my friends. Giving him all my attention and just being together. Good just to be with family and to enjoy.

I'm happy cause participated in one of the most important events this year - 1st of September, my little brother started his 5th class in a new school!


So in the end what can I say. Sometimes life is hard and really tough. Sometimes you can curl up into a ball and cry or lay down without a move for hours.

But sometimes despite all rougheness life can start making such surprises that you can hardly believe it's not a miracle. Things can become so unexpectidly lucky.

Oh gosh. Sometimes it's a challenge to live, huh? But it's always worth it. And what I can say is this:

(photo taken in Corsica)

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą