You may wonder, what I'm doing. I'm not sure if you'd wonder about it at all but just guessing cause don't post so often anymore. I think the reason should be obvious. Why? Because it's SUMMERTIME!
Do you remember the quote of my blog: "Reading blog? I bet there's amazing weather outside!"
Exactly. That's my credo and that's why my blog is enjoying summer outside with me :))
But just in short, what I'm doing. Just referring to forthcoming want to say that somehow started to do many things lately and my rhythm is more intense again. Feels strange. But I've learned a lesson - having time this year in Austria I've remembered what it's like not just to experience things but really to feel them. No. Really to feel them. Really to get their touch. I don't care how many concerts you've visited, how many countries you've been and how many people you know. I care just if you felt any of them. That what's the most important. So what I felt lately:
my Tap dancing today. I start feeling tap shoes on my feet more comfortable. Didn't dance for a while cause my head was crowded with other things but today was a day to start dancing again.
After Tap dancing I was riding on a motorcycle! To be exact, I was just sitting behind the driver :) And we went to the country side outside of Graz. Fields of corns, fresh air, bright stars in the night sky and excitement.
Last sunday was special. After a very long time I went to the mountains. My gosh. In such moments you're just amazed about life and how crazy is the fact of living. And your mind become so clear. It's breathtaking. And it's breathing together with the wind. And your heart is talking to the mountain spirits. Everything became so alive inside of myself.
You see this mountain lake? I took water into my plastic bottles! And am still drinking this evening. As I remember we found 4 lakes in the mountains. Just by accident! :) On the top of the mountain we were already joking if we would see an ocean :D By the way, we've also found a bit of snow! Which was extremely cold
and mountain flowers.... Took few of them home and now they're in my notebook for drying. Maybe someday I could stick it to a postcard I'm gonna send. And in general, that was a SUNDAY.
What else. Levanda cookies. What? :D
- Hey, Indre, what's up? What are u doin'?
- Eating levanda cookies in the balcony.
- What?
- Levanda cookies. You know, made from this plant, blue flower.
- aaa, hm... ok.
Usually when I mention levanda cookies the mimics of people looks like: "whaaaaat??"
Last Thursday said goodbye to flatmate cause he's gonna come back to Graz just in September and I won't be here anymore.
So for the evening we had white wine and I've made levanda cookies. Did I mention that he already calls me a dancing housewife? :D So, made strange blue cookies. And they were good! Just don't put too much levanda cause eating them can remind you soap :D Still, those are kind a posh cookies I'd say. Looking forward to experiment more.
What else. I've participated in the summer workshops that my gallery is organizing:
- photo workshop
- wish flags
- workshop for making jewellery from the beer caps
Also finished teaching Shim Sham in the dancing school!
What else. The coming weekend heading to Italy. There gonna meet a friend in Milan and then hopefully we gonna make our trip to Corsica! Can't say Finally cause it's just still Hopefully. But looking forward. Still don't know where I'm gonna sleep in Venice and Milano, not even mentioning Corsica, but anyway, hope everything's gonna be ok! And we gonna have our summer!
And also what I want to say is: sometimes I really don't understand how my friends can handle me.. Oh, believe me!.. So, Simon, thank you thank you thank you for my luggage! Danke! Thank you again! I'll make you a pie. Any you want to.
Gutte nacht

Komentarų nėra:
Rašyti komentarą