2011 m. rugsėjo 20 d., antradienis

President and New Zealand

And one more post in a row. Don't know why but somehow my thoughts and fingers on the keyboard keep moving and spreading the word. Yeah, there're so many impressions here after coming back to Vilnius as it was going to Austria a year ago. There're few extraordinary things I was excited in my lovely weekend.

This Saturday I met my things. Yay! And sorted them. They're at my friends place and I'm very thankful that he's keeping them. And because of that we had a chocolate Saturday! Chocolate. Yes! You can't buy it. You have to make it! And it's just soooo simple. Do you know that feeling when you bake a chocolate cake, eat it with chocolate ice-cream and chocolate sauce. Don't know it? Make it! The result? -> Yammy!

Me and a friend of mine were talking about dreams of travel on Friday evening. We were playing a game and I had to guess about his dream destination. My guess was right! ( oh I know you well! :P Despite you don't believe that :P ) He wants to go to New Zealand. I never dreamed about that but somehow lately I hear it as a dream destination more often. Strange. And you know what a funny thing happened? Sorting my stuff from the boxes I found an amazing thing! I totally forgot about it! It was ages ago when I got it as a present in a journalist conference. I don't know what I was writing about back then. I guess it had to be about travelling :)) I found a travel guide to New Zealand! :D Can you believe it?! :D With all tips, hints, information, maps, everything! A book that I didn't care and didn't know what to do with it back then when I got it. Well, still don't but if such strange things will keep happening, maybe one day in my life I'll go to New Zealand?!! :DD

(oh, Indre, when you gonna stop..)

It's so amazing to find such miracles in your stuff. It's the same as finding some extra coins in some old jacket of yours hanging somewhere in the storage room.

And so here is My. Nice. Sunny. Lovely Sunday. I've been living in Vilnius for six years and never saw the inner garden of the President Palace. Well not because I was lazy ( which I am :) ) but it was closed from the public. So this Sunday was special and not just because about the garden. Have you ever seen these maple leaves in such a color? Me not! So now you know. If you want to find one, you have to come to the inner garden of the president and take one.

Oh, and they can look like trees if you try hard. They can even look higher than the President Palace :)

There was an exhibition of sculptures in the garden. This one is called "Needling" - kind a way of communication. Don't know why posting this but it's from a feeling when you're just sitting on the bench in front of the sun in a forbidden garden, listening to the birds and watching sculptures.

Gosh, when I'll be granny, gonna be snobbish :D





How do you say goodnight?

I'm still saying: - Gutte Nacht

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą