Trying to live and understand. Intense. All the time. But lately it's not easy. Actually, it's difficult. Lately my days are becoming really strange and I start to feel that I don't understand anything at all. wtf? I don't know either. Just. Success unexpectedly started to knock to my door. Hm.. and I was thinking to give up. Or maybe I'm wrong? Maybe that's not success? Damn it. I don't know! And afraid that I'm too tired to figure that out. Damn. That's not me! Ghrrr... wait wait wait...
One of those strange things.. Today I'm going to casting. What? Yeah. Suprised also. A girl called me yesterday. Ant the strange thing is that I've participated in casting a year ago just for fun. Friends took me there. And now they're inviting me to participate in making one advertisment.Yep. I know. Strange and surprising to me also. But fun :) I'll go to see what's gonna happen.
Komentarų nėra:
Rašyti komentarą