Some people understand, some not. I understand. Should I be proud? Maybe. In any case, I know, that some day I'll be happy having such an experience I'm getting through now.
Understanding what?
I understand desperate people nowadays. Some people don't. And I'm happy for them. But unfortunately, I do. Got a letter today, inviting to participate in a youth guide race with mobile technologies. That seems really fun and it's only for journalists. Thinking to participate. Suggested to join my ex colleague - a very nice and sincere person and her answer was no. In such moments you understand why sometimes the basic principe: "if you really want for something, you have to try by putting the best energy you got and then you'll get it" doesn't work. No, talking not about myself. Talking about my colleague. She's a very sensitive and nice person and an amazing friend but seems that nothing is changing in the newspaper I used to work to... Because of the circumstances my optimistic colleague is forced to be frustrated and there's nothing left from her smile. And she'd really want to participate in an event I'm suggesting, but there it is: even because of her best wishes, she just can't do that. Because of the psychological fatigue. And of her due to have an interview at 10 pm which is still unclear.. So in some situations even good spirit doesn't change the situation. It would of course, if... She'd smile of course, if I'd make a surprise. It works for everyone! :) For example, I could buy some sweets or ice cream and make her a present! Just because the day the is so beautiful! :) but.... I'm also not so energetic anymore and need vacations. So. Yeah, the life.. like one my friend is saying. And there's his reply to my phrase stuck in my head.
me: But the life is so beautiful!
friend: Yes.. and even in a special thing such as life, there can be no news and normal activity...
Yeah.. and sometimes you have to face to such reality. Sad. But that's a lesson.
P.S. Anyway, can't accept the reality and making an experiment. Really. Does it work. If you put your best energy to wishing, trying and doing for something, do you get it? There's no need to make an experiment to make sure about that because I just know it and believe that, but.. It seems that there's something wrong with my believing. In those days it's more difficult to achieve the things that you really want. So. Really. Is it possible to get three things in 2010 I want the most: true love, travelling and a dream job? Keep on tryin' ;)

Komentarų nėra:
Rašyti komentarą