Some dreams are special. There're some dreams that belongs just for you. You've never heard about them from anybody. You haven't heard even about the idea. You think it came just for you. And then one day everything changes. You understand that you met a special person. Because of the same idea! He's special because he got the same crazy idea! And you understand that now you're two. That's nice.
It would be better if it would be not the author of the blog but the guy I'd like to get married.
And here's an idea. I don't plan to get married soon or whatever but... I've already got one idea about that day. What if I'd come to my wedding by bicycle? :) Or leave the City Hall? With beautiful white bike. I've got an amazing pink bicycle I love, but I quess it's gonna be too broken till my wedding day.

Komentarų nėra:
Rašyti komentarą