- One austrian girl is going to Vienna and invited me but I don't want to! I want to the nature! (oh me, like village girl..)
- Other girl is not in Austria.- Spanish girl is out of Graz.
- Other girl doesn't want to spend money.
- Nice couple is going to wedding.
- Austrian guy has to study.
- Other one don't want to miss time cause has to do things at home.
- Other guys are in Croatia and I was too late to call! (damn!)
- Other guy is in Belgium.
- Another has a motorcycle but he was riding on Saturday! Not on Sunday.
And all my lithuanian friends are in Lithuania! And you feel like aaaaaa!! I want to GO! Somewhere into the wild! And ten people?! No one is available?! Whatever. I GO!
Sometimes I'm annoyed to adjust to situations cause they kind a could never come again. What?! Forcing myself to do this and that exactly at that and that time cause AGAIN it's kind a the best time and it could never happen again? I refuse! Why should I adapt my time to others? So what to do that your weekend wouldn't fail without people:
1. Google.
2. Take your sneakers for sports.
3. Leave your girly city bike at home and borrow mountain bike from your friend.
4. Go to the train station, buy the ticket and put bike into the train!
5. GO! And smile.
And find yourself looking at such view.
Feel refreshing walking in the mountain river
with bare foot
or climbing in such hills, called Bärenschützklamm
all the way being impressed by the nature and being itself.
When I saw this felt the feeling like in the movie "Into the wild"! Of course this hill is too small and the basin is not deep enough but damn I want to learn to swim (yes! I know :P I don't swim..) and dive into the water like this!
nature!
after walking in the hills for 4 hours, ride your bike
and find apricots by chance! I didn't know they grow in Austria! I was cheeky and ate one ;)
and end your trip back home riding bike for 20 kilometers by the river on the way to Graz. I didn't know if I'll make it. I don't ride by bike in such long distances. Anyway, I've noticed that there're always many train stops on the way so I can just try riding and test myself if I'll make it or if I'll just get lost somewhere :)
So. In conclusion I could say: If you want something, You GO. And find yourself in ultimate freedom. Alone. Without adjusting to anyone. Doing what you have to do. And without adjusting yourself to any wishes of anyone. That's awesome.. And eat your apples and carrots. It's just soooo enough!
Btw, I'm not very good in orientation and maps. I'm bad. Really bad :D Friends know that :D I could get lost behind the corner.. :D But I didn't get loose myself riding a bike despite I was asking: "Where am I?" for 10-15 times. It was ok. Everything went well! I'm actually a bit proud of myself :) I made 20 kilometers riding! And don't know what distance I've made walking in the hills..
And while riding be annoying to yourself and stop for taking pictures :)) I couldn't stop myself. And then questioned myself:
Why do people take photos? To keep it for memories. To print out and put it into the album (how many people still do that?). To?.. To publish on facebook - that would be the answer of nowadays. I've been an active facebook user and now stopped. I've been working in communications you know.. But I was so bored of facebook and didn't see sense in it. It's a narcisstic tool. And tracing tool. Was thinking about deleting account but that's not practical :D Anyway, that's why you don't find posts of mine anymore.
It's sooo amazing to live life and share it with them just LIVE! And it's sooo amazing to keep things just for yourself. Just for yourself. So I took some photos just for friends of mine and family. Gonna print and send them ;)
P.S. I'm not sure if I learned the lesson that the next time I should plan my trip in advance :))
Komentarų nėra:
Rašyti komentarą