2010 m. birželio 25 d., penktadienis

Growing up

Good to come back. Never thought I could miss everything so much. It's soooo... In such life moments you understand that you're growing up. Like million years ago I've moved to Vilnius and it seamed a strange place and so cold and so big. And now. It's so small, cute and cozy. With lots of friends. Strange how things change. I love Vilnius! And it seems my home. I'd really like to love and create my family here. It's such a cute city. Well, but I know the fact - my home is going to be where my heart is. So never know :) Will it be Vilnius? m? Don't know either. But I'd love that.

So in such moments you understand that you're growing up. Came back to my parents and then my grandmother - places that I left long time ago for studying in Vilnius. I used to call it my home. Never understood that my hometown is not my real home anymore. You want that or not but it just happens that your home is there where you live and create your days. And even if you'd come back to your hometown, you'd feel strange there. Unless to come back just for visiting. When you come back for visiting, you feel that you don't want to get back. You want to stay! It's your family, old friends and all old nice things. But. There's but. After some time staying there you understand that it's not that "you have to come back" but "you want to come back" where you came from. Cause you know that your home is outside. It's there with you. There where you rent your flat, where you work, where you chose to live and where you're trying to achieve something. There. Where everything is yours. Built by your hands. Thats your home. And that's amazing. I love my home. Here in Vilnius. The home I've created by myself. It's so perfect! It's the way I want it and I know there's no other place I'd like to live in. Just my home. And that's a great feeling. I love life, I love living, I love to love.

Bla bla :)) :P

Sorry for being sentimental and banal. Wait. I can be. That's my blog! So :P

So yeah. Continuing. Building myself. Feeling that I need to go somewhere. It's half a year when I feel that Vilnius is too tiny for me.. So my freedom calls me to fly :) Unless there would be love. But no love :/

Oh. Life is so strange and unexpected :) Hope to find love unexpected. To travel. And to have my dream work. Remember that code L.T.W.? So that's my task of this year. Keepin' doin' that ;) Got yours?

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą