2010 m. birželio 22 d., antradienis
Waiting
Life is so unexpected. To everyone. That's the first thing about the life. I don't know the second, but what I'm sure about, it's now. And it's unexpected! Life can be so amazing. Ok. And sad sometimes. And sucks. And then one day here it comes. Does it happen to you? Unexpected. How do you feel, when everything is planned and if you look to prospect, you see that if you'll go by your plan, you will lose important things you've been waiting for a plenty of time? When you feel that it's a new period of your life but it's better to go the other direction you've been planning before. Never happened like this to me before. Feeling like playing chess. Well, the best option for now is to wait. Feelin' like something has to happen. Or maybe I'm wrong. Seems no. The sixth sense. So waiting.
Užsisakykite:
Rašyti komentarus (Atom)
Komentarų nėra:
Rašyti komentarą