And so I understood my dear friend. The old truth. That the best thing in life - no matter how well you can advertise yourself and scream about your talents to everyone - is to live your personality. True yourself. Bla....bla...... No. Really. I mean it. Really true yourself. That feeling when you go for your ideas, live your days, follow your own plans and your own dreams. And enjoy. And are happy. And do your own mistakes. And LIVE YOUR OWN LIFETIME. YOUR OWN TIME. It's amazing. To understand it AND to live it.
As well as to write those lines here. When I think of myself of what I've achieved through all my life, don't really know what to say. Besides of all random things I did the only thing that I keep doing (still honestly don't understand why) is writing my diary. I started writing it since I was twelve (gosh! really? a writer since then?!...). There was a time when I stopped. When I kept writing. When I got bored. Or when I decided that I have no talent and it's bullshit.
If you think that you're not good in something and someone else is better but you love of what you're doing - fuck them. Keep doing it. It gives you enjoyment and pleasure. It gives VALUE FOR YOUR TIME and for yourself. It makes you happy. There's never the limit for becoming perfect. And you (or someone else) will never be. So just keep going. Enjoy.
If there're qualities that you don't like in yourself and struggling of changing to better ones because of them being "not acceptable" by others or "weird" etc. Suck them. Embrace it. Appreciate it. Love it. Your qualities is the part of your personality. They're small pieces of your. Respect it. Respect yourself. Love it. Love yourself.
Peace,
Indre


Komentarų nėra:
Rašyti komentarą