Oh, what a simple world - handmade thing can make me soooo happy!!.. :D
At first I had to choose material...That was not easy. I love the read and violet patterns. Got them in Utrecht (city in Holland) last year. Have it for ages already!.. Was planning to use it for packing Christmas presents but then was too sad to give it away... :) So kept it. Hehe. And never used it. Shame on me. But finally!.. By the way, I love the yellow green red pattern as well. Honestly, would likely have a laptop sleeve made from that material but thought it would be too thick for the daily use and it would not fit into my backpack. So chose violet. Because I hate red color.. I bought it to pack Christmas present for my Mom.. :) She loves red.
Tadam!!
Was looking for something soft that I could sew inside the sleeve and was suggested a genius idea in the sewing store. The girl showed me this and it's just perfect! Yey!
Material from the close look. It's an actual pattern from South Africa. It's traditional pattern they use. Oh, Africa... One day...
This amazing shop that I went to in Utrecht is very impressive! That shop is just FULL of patterns! Such places makes me wishing never to leave..
And so now I can go prepare for the trip! Today we're going to see the windmills!... Yey!!

Komentarų nėra:
Rašyti komentarą