Today had a thought - when would I come back home? What would be the reason? (well, I can't stay abroad forever)
The answer: when I would feel that I'm losing connection with the most important people for me - with family and friends.
Because
And at this very moment I don't feel yet that I'm losing connection with you but don't feel fresh emotions as if I met you yesterday either. And thought. Not writing this blog because of being tired or working doesn't make it a reason for an excuse. It's my life. And I don't want to ruin it. I don't want to lose what's important for me. And that needs work. (annoying, ha? Everything in life needs work. Gosh. God, could you've made it easier?) Blog will not help me on that of course. Because for that I need to meet you! That helps! But here at least I can share my days with you. And can see your feedback in the comments. Which is very fun to read by the way!
Today one of best friends of mine was surprised. Of the music I shared. She said: 'Huh, you're still listening to this kind?' She thought it's too melancholic for me. Well I don't often but I like to remember the feeling.. which is..
a pleasure. to let yourself feel. colours. go. and follow your mind. opening. creating.
try. maybe that works for you too.
And now. About the life. Which is changing. How? Why? That's why.
I don't have two left side hands. I really don't. Believe me. Haha.
He did let me to color his nails :D :D :D So funny. At first I did his hand. And then mine. Well, just to support him. But he didn't want to keep it for the next day at work. Damn. No fun.
What's this about? One keyword: love. lOve. loVe. LOVE. A stage when people get blind & stupid. Well, yeah, that's me now. But the side effect - being VERY happy!
Interesting and new experience. It's been such a looooong time ago...
Yesterday has been our half a year anniversary already! For that I got a lovely bracelet (yey! so funny to rejoice about it like a small girl. like from the movies. but you know. it feels good though).
No. Bracelet is not so huge as it might look from the bag :D It's very small. There was a funnily long process to reach the bracelet - unwraping the box - taking the box out of another box - taking the cover off - and finally the goal. So yep. It's a tiny thing in such a huge bag :D
So. Without these love things. Which might be boring. What's else? I'm every day sitting near my new laptop. Gosh. Unbelievable. Does new computer really do these things: is fast, modern and updates easily?! Oh, lord. Thank you.
P.S. But. I'm still very sad for my old MacBook........
Trying to complete the puzzle from 1000 pieces. Don't remember when was the last time I've done this. That was his idea. Geeky stuff. You know. The staff he's attracted to (oh... nooo......) But seems to be fun. Honestly. One Saturday couldn't get away from it for 3.5 - 4 hours! Crazy. And now we're almost completing it!!
Showing Amsterdam to a guest who's never been in Europe yet and that's his first visit! Wow. It's Fernando - a guy from Brasil. Best friend of Matheus (that's his name. He's from Brasil as well). And that's common in South America - never leave continent or leave very late. Because of economic and other reasons. It was very interesting to listen to both of them talking about the differences of South America and Europe... It feels as we and them are from different planets..
And did learn about the differences of the currency: brasilian reais vs euro.
Did you know that they have animal drawings on all the banknotes?
And did go for sushi fiesta ;) Thank god I didn't pay for it.
That's it for now. Could talk for hours. And keep uploading pictures but the morning is coming. Goodnight! Kisses. And see you soon! :*



Indrė, thank you for sharing your emotions.
AtsakytiPanaikintiSeems that you're really doing great - with so many colours in daily life :) Cool!
And being in love is cool as well, and geting filled with freshness.
Hey, if you decide to visit your dear moterland - let me know - it's always nice to meet / talk with you and laugh a lot :]
Warm wishes, cheers!
Thanks for your message! And yep, lately I'm full of feelings! It's unexpected and been a long time ago since I felt that. Egle did ask me today and I'm thinking myself - WHEN?! So in two months for sure but not sure about the exact date yet. I'll let you know!! ;) :*
AtsakytiPanaikinti