2013 m. gegužės 10 d., penktadienis

Big DAY

Today I've got a new computer! WOW! Was thinking and wishing for this SOOoooooooo long! And that's the moment!

That's today!

But honestly... I feel more sorry for my beloved laptop... Five years... Five?! Six?! How long did I have it? Don't know anymore. Lost the count. But oh.... so much seen, experienced together, traveled, shared ....oh.......

(so funny to see myself talking like that about computer :D :D )

.... oh.... my beloved dear black small laptop... you carry so many memories... oh...



Thinking of buying a new hard drive (the old one broke with all info I've had on it :( hopefully will be able to restore it), give it to my little brother and he can use it for learning to draw with drawing programs, create music and etc.

let me express myself again: oh.....................

P.S. I'm becoming pro in opening computers... :D It's not so difficult! Believe me! You can do it at home! Just use tutorials on youtube!


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą