My sunflowers are growing! Yey! Did plant them few weeks ago and thought they'd never come up. Normally flowers die if I take care of them :D BUT! Not this time. At least in the beginning... Yey! So actually means that I really grow sunflowers in my balcony! Woohoo!
so this is how it looks like. As you see Orchidea was not lucky to meet me. Unfortunately. That's my birthday present from colleagues by the way. Was keeping it inside the flat, pouring water, special orchidea vitamins, taking care but didn't work. So in the end it's just one more flower that died after I took care of it :D Now it's agony is in the balcony.
I can see it! Green little things! Life! Weehaaa! Thought the sunflower seeds would never work for me (knowing how good I am in taking care of flowers) but yey! They live!
Closer look! You see? You see?! It took three-four weeks and it's living! (dancing) (singing) (and now going to sleep then to meet my Monday tomorrow)
Bisous :*


O tai cia dekoratyvines saulegrazhos? Nes jos gi auga 2 metrai i virshu ir daugiau!!!! :D
AtsakytiPanaikintiO su kita gele tai, kuo labiau pakankini, tuo geriau auga ir zhydi... :D
Nu cia paprastos saulegrazos. Galvoju, blemba, noriu saulegrazu. Galvoju, butu paprasta siaip jas pasodint is 'siemkiu' :D bet rekomendavo man geriau seklas nusipirkt. Nu tai sumokejau as uz tas seklas. Buvo astuonios 'siemkes' pakely uz tris eurus. Pasodinau. Ir auga!!!!!! Nezinau, ar jos kazkuo ypatingos, bet kad bus dideles, tai faktas. Gi jos visa laika dideles buna, ne?
AtsakytiPanaikinti