Didn't know when. Was planning to come back for such a long time but every day seemed to be wrong cause didn't feel this right feeling for writing... Always tired after work and just with one wish - sleep. No energy for new nice thoughts. This job is so exhausting. BUT. I'm coming back! Missed writing for such a long time so finally. I'm here. I guess no one of you are reading anymore - left without saying anything. Well, but would be fun if you'd come over one day ;) Miss you :* Hope you're doing well :*
Meanwhile when I was not here, lots of things happened. I've kept sending you letters to show that I didn't forget. And kept getting back few. Which is VERY EXCITING! Gosh.. it's such a great feeling! and it's so embracing to know that I'm loved.
THANK YOU :*
Lots of things happened while I was not here. As one lithuanian said - ah, thought that was the reason you're not online on Skype anymore - you've got a guy!.. Well.. Hm...
BUT. Want to get back to the life again. To myself. To write my blog. And do more things that I always like doing. So. Meanwhile Indre is living in Amsterdam she's got:
a chance to get a little chat with mister Einstein.
to be visited by old friends from Switzerland!
Austria!
Lithuania!
to get into the pillow fight.
to find magnolia tree! It's in my street. I'm passing it every single day on the way to tram and after coming back. as well as..
.... as these lines of cherry trees. Jeez, where am I? Is it Japan? Oh.. great feeling to pass them every day.
.... to visit Keukenhof - a heaven of flowers. In Europe. Really. Loads of them. Beautiful! But might get boring after a while. There were lots of old people. Not surprised :D
.... looks impressive, huh? Did take this picture from the boat. Had a boat ride around flower fields. Additionally to the beauty have to mention that this sunlight you see in the pictures is not so hot actually. It was so windy and cold that it felt as I'm in the freezer. Did pray that the boat trip would end as soon as possible. Well, it took 50 minutes..
.... last weekend had finished organizing an international advertising festival that I've been working on for a long time. Was mad! 260-270 people and don't even know how many emails I wrote... Everyone was writing to me asking questions, calling etc. Oh, god bless my fingers are still alive. After all stress was good feeling in the end - to see everyone happy about the event and get compliments. Yeah!
Have a look about the festival here: http://crafteneurope.com/
... building where the conference was held is amazing! Super huge glass walls and you can see all ships passing by.... Really impressive.






Komentarų nėra:
Rašyti komentarą