2012 m. rugsėjo 19 d., trečiadienis

Hey guys,

I'm very lost! Hm, confused would be more exact to say.

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO WITH THE STUDIES???!!!

I'm really confused at this period of my life and today my head was so full of thinking that looking forward to sleep. It feels as if my head is breaking. Why?

Because. I have to choose - work or study. I can't do both. My work doesn't want me to study part time. But if I start studying now, I can't finance myself. SO WHAT TO DO?

Oh my God.. Help me... Really... Help me guys if you have any advice. Or at least just discuss with me. Or hug me. Cause I might not start studying... Because of money.

1 komentaras:

  1. Indre...
    You're really thinking too much - thoughs desturbes us "amazingly".

    First of all - ok - ask yourself:
    1) Is it your dream job you are working in?
    2) What was your first reason you came in A'dam?
    3) Wasn't you so so so happy, when you were confirmed to university?

    So?
    Ok, sit down, breath in/out and relax.
    You're vivid and alive girl, i am sure you'll find another job, maybe even in your uni?

    Don't let your dream fade out just like that...
    (except, of course, you admire the job)..

    AtsakytiPanaikinti