2012 m. rugsėjo 25 d., antradienis

Big decision

My latest email to university tonight:

Dear Marianne,

Last week didn't get a reply of yours. Wanted to ask about student financing possibilities in Netherlands but it's already too late I think because I was not able to attend classes last week. 

I did discuss with the head of the company and they don't allow me to work part time in case to manage studying. Unfortunately I had to make a big decision. It was very hard because of a very strong wish to study that I made such a grate effort to - came to Netherlands, found a job, did go outside of Netherlands for taking an IELTS test because it was fully booked in Amsterdam. I'm dreaming to study in Netherlands for a few years already and got to know about Media research programme a year ago but did realize the current reality - financial situation of mine and economic crisis at the moment did discourage me to take a risk, try to change the job and follow my dream. So with a very sad motion I have to admit that this year I must skip studying and work on my savings in order to be able to study in the future.

I understand that of this hassle I might have created for university, my student profile might look irresponsibly but hopefully this image is just my exaggeration. I really wish to study but decided to choose this year to work on my savings that next year could dedicate myself to studies fully and there would be no need for distractions such as working.

I wanted to ask if it's possible to postpone my studies till the next year September?
And what are the scholarship, loan possibilities for foreign students in Netherlands if it's needed?

Looking forward to hear from you.

Kind regards,
I.........

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą