2012 m. rugpjūčio 27 d., pirmadienis

Impressionism

Šiandien buvau impresionizmo parodoj ir mačiau tikrus Claude Monet paveikslus!

Today I've been in exhibition of impressionism and saw Claude Monet paintings!


3 komentarai:

  1. i've been in exhibition of C. Monet as well.. and i'm really not sure, if they impressed me..

    maybe he is just not my style painter - i don't know.

    the most cool museum i've ever seen was S. Dali museum in Figueres. That was truly wow. If you like some surrealist paintings, you should visit it for sure! (it is near the Barcelona).

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  2. Hm.. Maybe Claude Monet is my type :) I love his paintings. Colors. The light. Little brushes. Such thoroughness. It was such bright paintings. Would describe - easy breathing. :) Maybe that's my painter.

    About S.Dali. Looking forward! I'm sure I'd be amazed by his paintings but not sure if I'd enjoy surreal world so naturally as C.Monet. I feel impressionism with my heart and surrealism with my head. So I prefer feeling, not thinking :) But yeah, looking forward to go to Barcelona! :) And visit museum. Take me together if one day you'd be going ;)

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  3. hah, that's strange, because i really feel surrelism more than for instance impressionism :)) Like you've mentioned - i can say, i can maybe even name - that this is nice (i mean impressionists paintings) but it wouldn't be experienced from inner.
    So, i really underestand what you are talking about and totally agree about this "I prefer feeling, not thinking :)"
    Recently i read great book of my beloved Mr. Hermann Hesse - the book called Siddhartha - and it also proves - you have to experience life, not just to think about it.

    AtsakytiPanaikinti