Hi! An easy day at work so thought could write a new post. How are you? Enjoying the summer? Me NOT! Why? Huh, that shouldn't even be a question.. Summer in Netherlands? There's no summer thing in Netherlands:
This summer I didn't swim in the sea... And got tanned just twice!.. in the end of Spring :D So you know... BUT this week is surprisingly hot! And this weekend too! So wooooohoooo!!!! I'm gonna go to the....
beach! Oh yes baby :)) To lay on the sand and enjoy the sun. If my guest, of course, will agree...
This weekend I have a guest from Austria! Karolin, Sonja, it's Johannes. I don't know if you remember him - got to know through the language course. I was so happy he's coming! And it's soooo amazing to meet. It really feels as meeting an old friend. Hm... After Berlin and my feeling now seems that I'm attached to Austria. Shit! :))
But. So. My homework. Promised to tell you a lot and so here it goes. Wanted to do that just right after I came back from Sweden but then on Monday job starts and then I get tired and before a sleep it's more fun just to go outside by bike and not to sit near computer. So that's why I'm late :) But. If you'd come to visit me, you wouldn't need to read all of this. Hehe :P So come!
Reminding: there're so many cheap tickets from Germany and you can find them here: http://www.skyscanner.net/
So. The story. Last year in December I promised to myself - next summer I will DEFINITELY go to Herrang! Especially when the dance camp is celebrating 30 years birthday. I wanted that so much and the same time was in such a financial hole I've never been in my life ever (felt really bad!!!) that it was hard to believe the dance camp can happen. Don't start telling this stuff about positive attitude and bla bla.. I know, it works, but that was not the case. Anyway, I did manage to change the situation into the right direction and now everything is going good! And so, FINALLY, voila!
was in the plance!
woooohoooo!!!!!!!
and was flying from Amsterdam to Stockholm!!!
wooohoooo!!!!!!!
and then...
did reach the camp! naranara!!! :)))
a place in the world where people dance 24/7! and even outside!
(these guys are dancing Tap here. Yep, with these special shoes.)
a place where chocolate is for breakfast!
and music is real! and live!
where they have just one shop and you can't leave it for one hour. and then come three times more :D
where piano is for everyone!
and you want to send postcards to tell everyone, you're in heaven!
where you can get an old school haircut.
or play even ping-pong.
and that's my joy Nr.1
and that's total joy / extasy Nr. 2
Some of the photos are mine, but most of them are borrowed from an amazing photographer - dancer with a nick name Light eX Machina. Check it out here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Light-eX-Machina
The post becomes long but nope, not finishing yet. Cause have a video I'd like to share. Did make it because of the reason to share it with you guys. That's my way from the bed to the dance class:
And that's a special edition for my little brother Aivaras.
And the second part for him:
So, that was my week in Sweden. Can't believe that a week can shake everything inside so strong... So many emotions, laugh, joy, people, dance. Wow. Amazing. Want to go there next year for one month :D It was so much fun!
Oh, Indre, when you gonna grow up?...











Super super! So many bright emotions!
AtsakytiPanaikintiGo on, girl! ;)
Yeah! Thanks for support! ;) When are you coming to Amsterdam? :)
AtsakytiPanaikintiWell, for now i am planning Georgia or Spain (still not sure what to choose:)), but A'dam is also one of the first countries in my traveling-list. So - i will let you know for sure! ;)
AtsakytiPanaikintiCool! Looking forward ;)
AtsakytiPanaikinti