Green!
Forest!
Sun!
Water!
Flowers!
Bees!
aaaaaaaaa!!!!!
That's what I've been screaming yesterday. Have a look why! :)
It's doesn't matter how many books I've read or how much I've experienced, the greatest feeling of life always is:
to feel free and to share feeling with friends
Yesterday we've been enjoying:
Wild garlic! Jeez! Have you ever seen such a thing?!
Rhododendrons! Lots! Lots of Rhodo..do.. wait, what's the ending of that word? dendrons! Almost did break my tongue.
Finally the sun is coming to Amsterdam as well! So far as I know from Facebook, it's guite sunny at home in Lithuania, right?! Damn. It's raining here... Well, to be exact, it's never clear what's the weather is outside. Let's set an example of my typical day in Netherlands:
7.40am. Wake up. mmm... there's still more time to sleep.
7.45am. Second alarm... there's still more time to sleep.
7.50am. Third alarm... I can still sleep a bit for 5 minutes. but hm.. I have a feeling that the room is bright. Is it sunny outside?
8am. Wake up. Yey! It's sunny! Woohoo! Hm, what to wear? Hm.. today I'd go for a skirt. yes! skirt! yey!
9am. Already at work. Having breakfast.
10am. Gloomy. huh? Gloomy? Where's the sun?
11am. Have to go out for a lunch. Raining. WHAT?! RAINING?! whaaaaaaat?! But it was sunny?! heh?! ghrrr...
11.30am. Coming back to the office with wet shoes.
12am. Still raining.
12.30pm. Gloomy.
14pm. Sunny! Woohoo! Sunny again!!!
17pm. Feeling the end of the working day.
18pm. Official end of the day. Still have to stay for over-hours.
19pm. Still in the office.
20pm. Leaving the office. Sun is down. Dark outside. Shit. What to do? Ok, going to my room networking or to sleep.
Sad. huh?
So this is my latest life actually. Latest three weeks... When started to work, I just disappeared. My social life disappeared as well. But it's kind of working life is I guess, right? It's tedious and exhausting I admit. But trying to get used to not having so much freedom anymore..
But I like people working here and already becoming buddies with some of them. That's cool. Like that! :)
///////
And what's new at your place? Is the life coming better? Or is it going worse? How's it?
My life is getting more and more transparent. My mind is getting more and more clear, I get more and more sincere with myself and true, and real, and natural, and sensitive, and intuitive, and transparent in the end. That's good.
I started going to classical music concerts here. Lithuanian friend of mine is studying harp here and her sister - flute, so we do go to the concerts! yey! love that! that's sooo cool!
Yesterday was in a baroc music concert. Students were playing Bach with 18th century old instruments. That was interesting to listen.
Last week did enjoy some art. Did go to an event under the name "1000 drawings". The concept is really fun - you can draw whatever you want and send them it by post. Then they'd hang it for a public. When the public pays for an entrance ticket, they get the number to stick it on a drawing they like and then are allowed to take it. Had one by myself!
Or also you can draw on the wall! Or just watch others drawing :)
Or you can play light & shadow show! ;)
By using a simple old school light machine! Gosh I love it. And tried to use that machine by myself in Austria.. when I was representing Lithuania :) Just thought that it would be so cool to use it. And it was :) Hehe, people are copying me.
I was putting images on it
and that's my first try of a picture
that's the second
and that's the third one. With me :) Really looking like a boy, huh? :)
Missed writing blog posts again cause didn't have time.. But happy wrote a new one again! ;) But that's it for today. What I'd like to say for the end is that:
best,
Indre
and that's the third one. With me :) Really looking like a boy, huh? :)
Missed writing blog posts again cause didn't have time.. But happy wrote a new one again! ;) But that's it for today. What I'd like to say for the end is that:
waiting for you coming and visiting me in Amsterdam! ;)
best,
Indre




Komentarų nėra:
Rašyti komentarą