2012 m. gegužės 8 d., antradienis

Accepted to university!

Hey! Today I got an email saying that:


Woooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooo!!!!! (dance) (dance) (dance) (dance) (dance)

P.S. It's "provisionally" cause I have to retake my IELTS test.. :) I'm gonna make it. Well, I hope. Have time till 1st of August.

///////

Šiandien gavau laišką su pranešimu, kad buvau priimta į Amsterdamo universitetą!!!! Wooohoo!!!!

2 komentarai:

  1. Indre, that's SO SO amazing!!!
    Remember, how we exchanged sms after your exams? (you wished to enter uni in A'dam SO much!!) And now you're in!
    That's so so great - you deserve all the best because of your courage and strong will. Indeed. Best congratulations!

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  2. Thank you!!! ;) In the beginning I had just a wish to study but in the end the challenge to be accepted and principle itself became the center. Kind of ego. But yep, yes! Finally I'm in! :)

    By the way, I did apply to two programmes. And today got the second email saying that they wanna have a Skype meeting with me :) Nice! :)

    AtsakytiPanaikinti