2012 m. balandžio 25 d., trečiadienis

Happiness is sharing

Are you singing in the rain?

This week I've been walking in Amsterdam and didn't even notice how it started to rain :) Funny, huh? Before Austria I've never ever used to walk or ride my bike in the rain and now I just don't notice the rain. Ok, I admit, it has limits. It's just till my nose doesn't get wet or I don't start feeling my socks sticking to my feet :) But still. These rain showers.. I don't care... :)

So being in Amsterdam is continuing.. Still I keep being surprised in the ways Amsterdam is welcoming me. Really. Some things are happening that it's hard to believe is real. Some are good. Some are not so good. Wow. But.

I know that I didn't update you lately. Gonna do that but this post I'd like to dedicate to friends.

Despite all things happening, good, exciting, amazing and bad ones, do you know what is the best day in a month?!

A day when you get a postcard from a friend!!! Or a present!!!

Thank you Karolin!!! It's a time when I need friends, a hug and to check a post box is a great feeling!

And can't skip mentioning about the last week. ( Gosh this month is full of surprises!.. ) Cause I got a present via mail! A box! I didn't see my face reaction but my flatmates heard me clapping my hands. So I guess I had to look quiet excited :) Thank you Daniel! Don't like posting too much but here's something I'd like to share. I've never ever saw such a thing before. Have you?


Hm.. But actually I'd add that the best day is a day when you fall in love of course. Isn't it? But yeah.. It's a hard thing to do.. Anyway, wish you a great lovely Spring! (sun)

1 komentaras:

  1. idomiai cia tas drugelis! nors man toks jausmas kad barskelimas prie jo prisitaiko.

    AtsakytiPanaikinti