Since the last long post one month passed. I had to spend this time on my own cause the job I got had to start in a month. I was questioning what to do: if to work in other place or just to enjoy my spare time? Mostly I was afraid of the money and my expenses but everything was going fine and so I've decided to use my time for exploring A'dam (ok, now I'm improving and "A'dam" is a cool way to call "Amsterdam". Didn't know that before though :) ). Now I think that was a great choice cause it seems I'm gonna become a busy lady again..
So. Fresh news.
Magnolia! Again! Couldn't believe it!
For those who don't know here's a short story: once a girl living in Austria met a Spring. One morning she took her green bike to ride. She used to do this every morning to go to her work at the art gallery. But that day was special. She did step out from her house and got surprised. The street was so sunny. People seemed to look different. And the dogs were more happy as usually. She smiled, took her green lady and started riding. But after a moment she stopped. The beauty! What is it?! White blossoms! And the smell! Oh my gosh! Who are you, a tree?! Do you have a name?
The same day she found out that it was Magnolia.. mmm... Magnolia... And then she found a huge avenue in the park of JUST Magnolia trees... The smell was so divine that she got dizzy.. The smell brought her to the feeling of walking on the clouds.. Since that time Magnolia is something divine to her.
And that was once in Austria...
Yoga. Started attending Yoga classes twice a week. Actually it's quiet difficult to make it twice a week cause sometimes some things come up. And now I think it's gonna be more difficult cause I started working already so we'll see how it goes.
Anyway. Excited meeting nice people there!
Networking in the biggest library of Amsterdam. Not sure about the Netherlands... But it's really huge. Modern. Loads of books and of course, wifi! :) I enjoy being there a lot. The space is inspiring and it has loads of people. Even tourists. Especially on the weekends.
Interior is amazing.
Making lithuanian sweet "Tinginys"! Oh yes! :)
Having dinner and amazing cup cakes as a dessert with my flatmates!
One girl made it at the workshop of cup cakes :D Was surprised such things exist.. :)
Participating at TEDxChange conference. Volunteering as a journalist. Did write a Press Release and some reports about the event.
That's the flyer of the event.
P.S. Off topic. This event took place in a "Dialogue house" - nice building but a bit outside of the center. Coming to the place I got lost. But REALLY. I GOT LOST. Thought being there in about 40 minutes ride by bike but got lost for 2 hours... There was a moment when I wanted to cry.
Kenny!
Have you ever wondered HOW Kenny looks like without a pull over?! Well, if you don't wanna know the answer, that's the right time to quit reading the blog.
Are you quitting?
Are you?
It's still time...
Are you sure?
Are you REALLY sure you wanna know?
OK.
Sorry for everyone but I'm gonna reveal the secret.
Noooo!.... That can't be Kenny!!!
Sorry Salomėja if you don't wanna know that... Cause these pictures of Kenny are especially for you! :D
Best,
Indre
So what else. I don't take pictures of everything I do :) Honestly, I admit that have a habit already to take a photo sometimes just with an intention "Oh, that's gonna be for a blog". But I've mentioned about that to you already. So with this I wanted to say that despite not having illustrations:
- I dance lindy.
- Was part of the team for project "Ideas worth doing". I was helping with the text editing, posting and Wordpress.
- Met lithuanian couple in Amsterdam one weekend and got some presents!
- Met other lithuanian visitor last weekend. Got a feeling that I'm gonna have many visitors here.. since had almost none while living in Austria...
- etc.
And in the end.
This week I started working! What? Where?
Here.
I'm taking "Full time-Runner"position. It means doing everything. It reminds me a bit working in Austria.. But I need to have a start! It's my start in A'dam!
This place is just AMAZING! And people are just great! And conditions! And everything. Wow...
So yep. That's one of "wow's" that happened to me in Amsterdam / A'dam :) I'm super surprised! And thankful.
So I'm gonna be there an insider every day. Doing things. Knowing everything. Meeting people. And enjoying. Woohoo! (dancing) The working life begins...
These are all fresh news for now.
Looking forward for your visits.
See you!
Best,
Indre








Komentarų nėra:
Rašyti komentarą