2012 m. vasario 26 d., sekmadienis

City images in eyes / Miesto atspindžiai akyse

Yesterday I'v been walking in the city for a while with my photo camera. Here're some shots.

Vakar vakar šiek tiek vaikštinėjau Amsterdame. Keletas kadrų:






Despite it's with blur but it's my favourite one / Nors nuotrauka ir išsiliejus, tai mano mėgstamiausia:


I've tried to make some photo collages / Pabandžiau padaryti keletą foto koliažų:


The shop windows are beautiful in the night time / Parduotuvių vitrinos labai gražios naktį:

The buildings in the evening lights look so ...  / Pastatai vakaro šviesose atrodo tokie su ...




And in the end here's a song for you of Parov Stelar "Lost in Amsterdam" (I've been in his concert in summertime in Austria!) / Ir pabaigai daina Parov Stelar "Pasiklydęs Amsterdame" (buvau jo koncerte vasarą Austrijoje!)

2 komentarai:

  1. thanks for impressions indeed, photos are nice! Besides, i just adore Parov Stelar!! You're so happy being in his concert! Keep on swinging in Amsterdam ;] (Chambermaid swing!.. ohh..:)

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  2. Oh, thanks Gabi! And you know what, I don't think it's so difficult to see live concert of Parov Stelar! You can check events here: http://www.facebook.com/parovstelar?sk=events Oh, and it seems that today they have a concert in Graz, Austria! :D Where I've been living :)

    AtsakytiPanaikinti