2010 m. sausio 15 d., penktadienis

Wow movie



Some time ago I was wondering, why all the movies and films are like this that we see in cinema's, TV screens, in DVD shops and etc.?  I'm not a film director or something and do not pretend to be, but there's the question - why all the movies are almost the same? With the same structure, similar plot and all psychological stuff to attract the viewer. Of course, it's usual to represent David Lynch, Alfred Hitchcock, Emir Kusturica and other directors like something unusual. But in my opinion, there's nothing unusual. It's usual to be unusual. 

But today unexpectedly I saw a short film of Jan Švankmaer "Food" (1992). It seems he's a Czech surrealist artist. It was strange and something that showed me that movie, cinema or whatever, doesn't matter how you'd call it, can be like the other world of he world. This short film was kind a sending a message that cinema doesn't have to picture the real world, it can make a different view and a collage from that experience that you obtain here. It doesn't have to pander for the representing, it can have it's own story. So, that's what I found today and the minds that I discovered today :)

If the "blogspot" would let me to post video to youtube, I'd be honored, but ghrrrrr.... don't know why, I'm not lucky to post it (!!!) ... So the link 

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą