Today I did. Was invited to an event of the company that's gonna launch a new product and which is gonna be a super huge thing. Yep. Gonna blow mind for loads of people. Product having a lot of potential is already attracting big brands and huge investments. It will be interesting to see how Amsterdam is gonna react to that. Here's is weird myself:
Here I'm in the spaceship :D You don't see it but I actually am.
Can you see me completely freaked out and afraid to move? That's how it felt but it was interesting. I was wondering if I would meet any strange creatures there or smth but nothing was there.
If I would have such technology at home and would be a super addictive gamer I think that I might get crazy - being in virtual non-stop and forgetting of what's the real world is like. People addicted to technologies are already kind of outsiders and don't go out to the public much so this thing will just encourage to forget the world outside your window.
So in total we had three sessions in different environments. Wearing these strange glasses at first I could experience sunny Italy just sitting in the chair in front of the laptop, then it was spaceship and then sailing the boat.
Such equipment already exists but this one is very special because of new technology and new features. What potential does it have you might ask? I would say CRAZY potential. Such technology can replace real life. You won't need to experience sunny province by going to Italy. You can just put on the "glasses" and have it unlimited for hours. Btw, remember the movie "Matrix" where they train in special programs?
So it's gonna be like that. You just turn on the programme you wanna live in and here you go. Voila! You don't need anything else. Just electricity.
I think in the coming 50 years people will get more and more crazy. Though it's hard to stop. Simply because the life moves on and we have to deal with it. Development is impossible to stop. Also it's interesting. Fascinating. Scary. But don't worry, everything's gonna be fine. So that was my day today aside being at university of Amsterdam and working on projects.
Komentarų nėra:
Rašyti komentarą