2012 m. liepos 8 d., sekmadienis

When spirit sings


when

the summer tickles feet toes
colors inspire the mind
wind brings peaceful notes to the heart
warmth overlaps the shoulders
love brings back feelings
sounds untwist the hair

my spirit sings freedom


That's how we did sing yesterday.


Hi! How's your summer?

Hum.. I know.. I know. Writing after a very long time. Tried to sit down for writing more than a week ago but again was interrupted by something. So. It's almost a month now (!) since I didn't touch my blog! 

And so. My life is happening! Either in my inside and outside. It's been one month... And in this period of time.. Well, don't know if all of us does notice but usually many things happen in our days. At least this is how I see days. But so in this month I did already have a sympathy and lost it (he has a girlfriend!) (yep, I'm kind of surprisingly super open now); or got tickets to Sweden; or..

Let's see. I'm interested myself. So what happened since the last time I spoke to you.

It happens sometimes that after a sleep not at home you see such a view in the morning.

On evening we, four lithuanians, met another lithuanian and so then we where to lazy to come back home :D

And one day on the way from laying in the sun in the park I did see

pink flamingos!

wow! I've never seen them live! That's the Zoo where I didn't go yet but would like to.

Supper with colleagues.

And that's at eleven in the evening.. I don't understand why but that scares me - in the evening people here eat all the day portion of food. For the supper guys did order steaks and etc. 

When I did say that I'm full after my apple and chocolate, a colleague did look at me so polite that I felt uncomfortable and did order fish :) So, yep, getting to know different food culture traditions :)

By the way, as we know, I've been super busy but lately my schedule is more free so yey!

I start experiencing what it's like to let friends go.

I've heard many stories about guys studying in other countries and how it's sad to leave after all, to leave friends and etc. I've never experienced that. But so. These books - a present from lithuanian girl, who's been living in Amsterdam since October. She decided to go out to the world! These are her words:

"I've never had money in my life and now it's the first time! And so now I want to spend all of them! I'm going to travel!"

So yep. That's how people live. Now she's in Spain. Then she's planning to go to France. Later - to India, Nepal. Beautiful!

And so I have lithuanian books in my library :) Well, but coming here brought one. Guess, which? :) (it's Paulo Coelho) It's not in the picture here.

Maybe you gonna make impression that I'm hanging out just with lithuanians (I don't know how I meet them! :) ), but here I'm at the concert of my lithuanian friend, amazingly talented girl playing harp.

We became good friends and I'm super happy about the chance to know her. So lately I did spend a lot of time at Music Conservatory of Amsterdam - did go to classical music concerts, theatre pieces and etc. And now it's a bit sad cause she left for Lithuania but coming back after summertime, in September! Waiting :)

And when I'm sad or I want to run away from everyone, I have my favorite spot in the library of Amsterdam. Green! (my color of this year :) )

Sixth floor, go till the end, green armchair on your left.

I love my spot! I don't understand why it's usually free when I come there. But I don't care cause everytime my reaction is - yey! :)

And this place is perfect because:
it's peaceful
windows - enormously huge
lots of light!
you can see all Amsterdam from the top
green!

the only minus is that there's no close spot for charging my computer. But so that's why I'm always organized and well prepared - before coming to library my computer is always charged and so I can enjoy my time for at least few hours!

By the way, I've just remembered a funny episode from "Big Bang Theory" ( I love this TV show!). Sheldon is explaining, why his sitting spot is perfect :)


I've been at squat for the first time in my life. Well, it's not a real squat. At least not how I imagine it. The building is huge and they have even two bars there, lots of alternative people. There are some strange people, and some normal, like me :) Anyway, interesting experience.

Oh, and they even have cinema there! I didn't go there yet but as I understood, it's kind of done by themselves and they show alternative movies. As I've seen on the website, movies where quiet sad and philosophical... But they're not my kind of movies anymore... I'm gonna wait till they have some more fun ones :)

And that's a peacock.

First time in my life I've heard a peacock singing (?) / screaming (?). It's an awful sound!... And totally not romantic...

Anyway, I did end up here cause my agency does throw away some bread and I made a thought to bring it to animals. And it appears that in Amsterdam they have special little farms for children to be and to play with animals. Did find one not far away from the center. They even have pony there!

There're many gees running in the yard. Lots of little birds. I've even seen a HUGE pig :)) So did walk around with all these children surprised and discovering everything :)
And here we did draw. I had a visit of a friend from Germany. Finally we did meet each other after five years! :) That was nice! I'm bad in drawing but one day I just decided it would be great to draw somewhere and so found some watercolors in the office and...

did go outside to draw! :)
there where many people around :) Cause it's kind of a cafe. Everyone was so relaxed and chilled that no one cared about us :)












So, these are my days and today again it's getting late till I'm finishing this blog post. So putting the last dot and saying

Labanakt visiems ;) (Goodnight to everyone)

Have beautiful new days of the week
and be a great daydreamer

talk to you soon! :*

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą