So. What's up. I took lots of photos for my blog. Well I have kind of a new habit now - to make a shot if I see somethin'. Feels a bit strange but I guess that's how people start living when they start a blog :) So good nice things that've been happenin' in short:
- First. Yesterday met a friend of mine just for a cup of tea and it turned to such a warm, sincere and peaceful tea evening :) Thank you for biscuits! And finally I went to the cinema! :) Hard work to do, huh? :) Funny movie we've seen though.
- Next thing. Last weekend I've discovered cinamon ice-cream !!! Did you know it? I didn't. But it's sooooooo good.
- Next thing. I met a guy from Palestine! Who? Where? Where's it it? Well, if you're on the map, look down to the South. Yep, so far. Crazy, huh? A guy from Palestine comes to Vilnius. Well, he's crazy enough I'd say cause he's also EVS volunteer :D Anyway. Don't know why but I was soooooo interested in his story and culture that started asking Lots of questions and absorbing every single word he said. Well, I've never ever met anyone from Arabic countries or that part of the world at all so my curiosity was sooo huge that since last Thursday I'm googling everything about Palestine :)) There's such a complicated history with Israel and all cultural fights.. Gosh. I don't imagine how people can live such a life. It seems that every child since 1948 is raised up just for one goal - fight for freedom. That's a short overview for you:
I've never ever thought or dreamed of visiting any Arabic country. I was just not interested in it. More afraid of it than interested I'd say. Still I think it would be dangerous to be there but anyway, someday I'd live to go to this part of the world.
Oh by the way he can read all these crazy غظضذخثتشرقصفعسنملكيطحزوهدجبأ letters! Well, of course, he's Arab himself but still. WOW! Oh, by the way, that guy has a telephone with all keys in english AND arabic :)) And his laptop has arabic letters as well.
- What else. Socks! :) A week ago visited my beloved Salomėja and accidently got a present! Oh my not_shutting_up habit. I said it's amazing what she's just finished knitting and so later she said - would like to have that pair of socks? Of course! But it's also like ups.. Don't like when people give me something because I make the first move. Anyway. Happy! Love those socks! Now putting them just when going to sleep to bed :) It's not cold but it's warm and nice to have them near :)
- Next thing. Strawberry jam! With amazing words on it! Thank you!
Sorry for taking photos of the presents and posting them but I'm really happy about them! So these are the things that made my January of 2012!
What also has made my January is IELTS language test for studies! Finally. F I N A L L Y I've booked that exam and gonna have it in the beginning of February. Didn't start prepare to yet but gonna start soon!
- Actually one of the biggest events of the beginning of New Year was of a friend of mine leaving to Denmark. She's gonna be there for half a year. And because of that we made kind a non planned goodbye party. I've improvised grated paprika - tomato soup with crunchy baguette! It was good!!! People loved it! And did bake cookies. Ok, I'm already professional in this :D
Finally I've showed "Finding Nemo" to my friend and now she understands what I mean sometimes when I mention amazing Dory and her abilities to talk with the whales :D
By the way, how was your Christmas tree? Our was fine. This year we'd draw one :)) How do you like? So it's totally ecological and green :)
When I was drawing it, made a place for anyone to write their wishes for 2012. What are yours? And did you start to make them come true?


Komentarų nėra:
Rašyti komentarą