2011 m. spalio 3 d., pirmadienis

Pumpkin soup and the last rose

Autumn. Feelin' as if I should sound poetic. Hm.. I admit. Smelling this poetic sense in the air. But I always have this childish principe - to rebel against smth constant.






Anyway. It's hard to hold my heart not popping out this year. So many colors outside! Did you see them?!  Leaves changed their faces and started to blossom. Noticed that people changed as well. So many happy and inspired people in the streets! Amazing to watch them.

Went for a "photo walk" outside this Sunday. Well, it's really hard to keep myself not taking a photo camera on such a weather.

Red + yellow
Green + brown
Balloons!
Shadows.
Yellow.











The nature is so alive, huh?! I could just walk and enjoy the view of my own eyes. It's seems worthless distracting attention with anything else but just walking and observing the colors. It's so beautiful!

And about the last rose. Was walking in the presidential park. And saw the rose blossoming. Was surprised. What?! The rose?! Still?! Beautiful! So, I had to capture it to remember.

That's the picture for a rose from me :) Someone will definitely remember her.

Look. This rose is REALLY the last one.

Oh. And pumpkin soup. Made by myself.

Do you remember, last year my first pumpkin soup I've tried was in Graz, in the gallery. This year I made it by myself. Ate it without Kürbiskernöl of course but a friend of mine gave me lots of compliments. Yes!! :))




So, enough for this evening. Labanakt ;)

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą