Gali patikėt? Iki Kalėdų liko tik 2 savaitės!
Nežinau, kodėl, bet šiandien rašosi angliškai: They say that instinctively animals remember there way back home. Maybe it's a sense of smell or a place, or a memory. We are more fragile. In an instinct our memories can become shadows. The distance between ourselves and the ones we love can begin to seem insurmountable. All some of us can do is to stay close to home and hope that we won't be forgotten. What makes you to feel cosy when you're far from your home? Tangerines?
What makes you to remember home?
Smell. For me.
The sound of cutting timber coming from somewhere far away.
Sunday pie.
Lazy superficial morning in soft bed.
Pillows?! Does it remind you home? I don't know but today I've made four of them! :D And I'm sooo happy. Now I feel more like at home. Don't ask me why. It doesn't matter how often people would try to convince me that it's unlogic and there's no need to make your home cosy cause you came to live here just for one year, but then I just wonder, are they robots or what?
***
Santrauka lietuviškai:
Kada tu jautiesi jaukiai? Kada žmonės jaučiasi jaukiai, kai jie toli nuo namų? Nežinau. Šeštadieniniais sausainiais kvepiantys namai. Minkšti patalai savaitgalio rytais. Pjaunamos medienos garsas kažkur labai labai toli. Netikėtai gautas laiškas. Karšto vyno gurkšnojimas sniego pusnyje. Pagalvės?! :)) Nežinau, bet vakar pasisiuvau keturias :)) Labai man jų trūksta, kai norisi skaityti knygą ar šiaip, kad namai gražūs būtų ir jaukiai jaustumeis.
Ir kad ir kaip dažnai mane tikintų protingi žmonės, besiremiantys logika, jog neapsimoka investuoti į tai, ką greitai reikės palikti (atvažiavau čia tik metams), nemoku aš gyventi be jaukumo. Namai yra ten, kur tavo širdis, tačiau ją reikia globoti ir saugoti ir kartais minkštai paguldyti ant pagalvės.

Komentarų nėra:
Rašyti komentarą