2010 m. vasario 7 d., sekmadienis

Bold your life



Bold what’s you, or what you like, or what you’ve done.

My personality:


  • I’m loud every day.
  • I’m obnoxious.
  • I’m sarcastic.
  • I cry easily.
  • I have a bad temper.
  • For the most part, I don’t like people.
  • I’m easy to get along with.
  • I like to fight.
  • I have more enemies than friends.
  • I’ve smoked.
  • I’ve smoked weed.
  • I don't smoke.
  • I clean my room daily.
  • I wear makeup.
  • I drink coffee.
  • I wear a piece of jewelry at all times.
  • I wear contacts.
  • I wear glasses.
  • I’ve had braces.
  • I change my hair color often.
  • My ears are pierced.
  • I have small feet.


        Relationships:
        • I’m in a relationship now.
        • I’m single.
        • I’m crushin’.
        • I’ve missed an ex before.
        • I’m always scared of being hurt.
        • I’ve told someone I loved them when I didn’t.
        • I’ve told someone I didn’t love them when I did.
        • I’ve been in love more than two times.
        • I believe in love at first sight.

            Friendships:


            • I have a best friend.
            • I have at least ten friends.
            • I’ve gotten a phone call in the last 48 hours from a friend.
            • I’ve beaten up a friend.
            • I’ve been in a serious fight with a friend.
            • I can trust at just five people with my life.


                Experiences:
                • I’ve been on a ballon.
                • Someone close to me has died.
                • I’ve taken a school bus.
                • I’ve gone bungee jumping.
                • I’ve made a speech.
                • I’ve been in some sort of club.
                • I’ve won an award.
                • I’ve spent 24 hours on the computer straight.

                    Music:


                    • I'm music lover.
                    • I’m one of those people who play songs repeatedly until I hate it.
                    • I hate the radio.
                    • I download music.
                    • I buy CD’s.


                        Television:


                        • I don't have TV.


                          Family Life:


                          • I get along with my parents.
                          • My biological parents are still together.
                          • I have at least one brother.
                          • I have at least one sister.
                          • I have at least one step brother/sister.
                          • I have at least one half brother/sister.
                          • I’ve been kicked out of the house.
                          • I’ve ran away from my home.
                          • I’ve lied to my parents about what I’m doing. (once)


                              Work:
                              • I love my work.
                              • I hate my work (at the moment).
                              • I want to change it.
                              • I love my colleagues.
                              • I've pretended I'm sick.

                                Komentarų nėra:

                                Rašyti komentarą